Liebster Award!


source
Thanks to a dear friend, PisceanRat for nominating me.  Being fairly new in the blogging scene and having absolutely no idea of what this award was, I asked Mr. Google. Basically, the Liebster Award is a way to give some exposure to the new blogs  with less than 1000 followers. I have found different versions of this award, but the rules are fairly simple:
  • Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
  • Answer the 11 questions.
  • Add a widget or gadget of the award on your blog.
  • Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 1000 followers.
  • Inform them of their nomination by leaving comment on their blog.
 The PisceanRat asks:
  1. What is more important for you makeup or skin care? -- Skin care.
  2. Have you found your holy grail skin care and makeup product? If yes, what is it? -- I wish I knew, but I did, I'll keep it a secret (hehehe).
  3. What is your number 1 favorite makeup product? -- Mascara :)
  4. How do you clean your makeup brushes?  -- I don't own makeup brushes, sorry! :(
  5. Liquid or powder foundation? -- Liquid then set with powder.
  6. Favorite book and favorite movie?  -- Instructional books/The Notebook and About Time!
  7. Describe yourself. -- Simple.
  8. How many minutes does it take to put makeup on a regular day? -- I don't wear makeup on a regular day.
  9. A talent that not everyone knows. -- Uhmm, I don't know.
  10. Blogging tips or advice? -- Do what you love, everything else will follow.
  11. Beauty SECRET? -- Just smile ;)
 Now, here are my questions:
  1. What's the story behind your blog name?
  2. If you had to eat one food everyday, for the rest of your life, would would that food be?
  3. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
  4. What do you admire most about yourself?
  5. Why did you start blogging?
  6. Who inspires you the most?
  7. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
  8. Name the top five values you try to live by?
  9. What is your goal this 2014?
  10. What are you really, really good at?
  11. What DIY would you like to see on my blog?
I nominate,

Facebook Pinteret StumbleUpon Delicious Reddit Digg Email
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

  1. hello girl so glad to read your response but ang daya me secret pa! hehehe!!
    from pisceanrat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! dont' worry sis share ko sayo, pero aten aten lang ;)

      Delete
  2. hi dear
    congrat for liebster award :)
    and thank you very much for visit and comment on my blog

    maybe we can follow each other via GFC ?
    let me know
    xoxo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks doll! followed you already. i can't see your G+ button though. would love to add you to circles :) keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl! Thanks again for the nomination. Interesting questions. I think I should start finding my nominees na. Can you refer one?

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment below and let me know what you think. please put your blog link so i can visit your blog :) thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...